Monday, March 26, 2012

I'm a Newbie at This

So this is my first post...EVER....no big deal haha Today I realized that in less than a month I will be home, soaking up some Vitamin D in sunny, southern California. That will definitely be a great day! I just can't wait to be so close to the beach and Disneyland again! I miss Disneyland so much! I just love that place and it pretty much was my second home senior year, but that's irrelvant. I've got to get through this semester before I can be living the California life again! 7 classes, 7 finals..... I've got this..I think! Well I need to get back to my studious college life and studying for my killer lab practical.....I don't really like Chem 107 or just chemistry in general, but that's okay! It's time to hit the books!
 Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment