Saturday, March 31, 2012

Summer is so close I can TASTE it!

Summer is so close I can taste it! The weather is nice, I don't have to wear a jacket anymore, and I will be home in less than three weeks! I cannot wait for this summer! And it will be the longest summer I have ever had - 4 months long! Woohoo! with such a long summer I figured I better start making my summer bucket list! I think I have a pretty good list so far!

I am sure I will have more to add to that list in the next week haha but I am sure this will be a good summer! Summer is definitely one of my favorite seasons! I mean what's not to love about it? well at least when you are in southern california there is nothing not to love! I found this little pic on pinterest about summer and it's beauties! I totally love it (minus the refreshing beer part, so we can pretend that that's lemonade haha)! Although I can't avoid work this summer, I will definitely have a "don't worry, be happy attitude!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment