Thursday, June 7, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

http://www.thedaybookblog.com/

Ya you should check out that blog because Sydney is awesome and she is basically the cutest, young mormon mom ever. I love that blog, but anyway. On Thursdays she sometimes posts this thing called "Awkward and Awesome Thursday," I think it's pretty cool so I wanted to steal her idea and give it a try.

Awkward:
-Almost ran into someone with my heavy cart Costco, they decided to make sharp turns around the corner and not look for people or carts crossing their path
-Got a random dark spot/ stain on my shirt... have no clue how it got there
-My hair decided to be a little crazy today...no headband could tame my fly aways or hair in general for that matter
-I babysat some little girls today and after half an hour of giving them piggy backs and running around with them I was sweating...so gross.
- I was making a U-turn today and a guy decide to not pay attention and turn right, almost hitting me...I had to use my horn, which I hate doing and made me feel awkward driving on the same road as him. I seriously hate honking my horn...

Awesome:
- My mom bought me blueberries at Costco!
- Got a free ticket to California Adventure from the girls I babysat. Only bummer is that it expires Saturday so I gotta go in the next 48 hours!
- I actually did something productive today and made a little money...aka babysitting!
-I don't have to take a CPR/First Aid class this year for my summer job because the certification I got for Wild Rivers last summer is good until May 2013! Woohoo!
- I watched She's the Man today; one of the BEST movies in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment