Saturday, June 9, 2012

Single Rider is the Best Thing When it Comes to Disney Parks

Have you ever been to an amusement park by yourself? Because I have - it was cool to do what I wanted and the rides were fun, but it was slightly lonely. I got a free ticket to California Adventure on Thursday night and the problem was that it expired Saturday! So I had to quickly try and find someone to go with! Unfortunately 99% of my friends with passes were blocked out on Friday & Saturday. Stupid block out days! I hate them. Since I didn't want to waste the ticket I decide to fly solo! Luckily I had my phone and iPod for some entertainment, but you could basically say I was ridin' solo all day because I rode every ride all alone! Single rider was the greatest thing that day haha After about 5 hours, I had brought back lots of memories and had hit up everything I wanted to: The Little Mermaid, Toy Story Midway Mania, California Screamin' twice, Tower of Terror, Soarin', Goofy's Sky School, and of course I went and saw Aladdin the Musical(which by the way is AWESOME if you haven't seen it!)! I was stoked that I did pretty well on Toy Story, especially since I haven't played it in a year!
My high score is 202,000 and I got decently close to it! And I got "Best in Car," meaning I had the highest score out of the 8 players in the 2 cars. I wanted to have some kind of proof that I went to the park so I decided it was worth a 15 minute wait to get a picture with Mickey!
On my way out, I stopped at the Blue Sky Cellar to see the preview of CarsLand (which opens next Friday) and I could see part of CarsLand on the walkway up to it! It's already open to employees so everything was up and running.
I totally wish I was an employee so I could go in and see everything! I overheard an employee describing it to a guest while we were waiting for Aladdin to start and she said it looks just like the Radiator Springs in the movie!
\
Also, if you are planning on going to CarsLand right when it opens, you should know they are expecting a 5 hour wait for the Radiator Springs Racers!! FIVE HOURS! that's crazy....If I had a pass I probably would wait in that line though, because I wouldn't care about getting my moneys worth that day haha The employees recommend that people wait a couple months and go to CarsLand when the crowds go down. I seriously hope I get to go sometime before I head back to BYU though! Also, I have watched She's the Man three days in a row. The last two days have been because Christian wanted to watch it. I love the fact that my 9 year old brother loves she's the man haha Last night he was cracking up and it was kinda the greatest thing ever! You would have thought that he had never seen the movie before haha. Last night, Christian and I also watched some Psych... I forgot how much I love that show.
Pinned Image
Seriously, so funny. If you have not seen Psych you need to get Netflix right now and start watching it on instant que. I think we might have another Psych marathon tonight because I think I watched one episode while up at school and I need to make up for not watching it! Anyway, thats it for now! peace out :)

4 comments:

  1. I don't see my favourite Gus nickname!

    "This is my partner Imhotep or 'He-cometh-in-peace.' Go ahead. Show her your cometh-in-peace face."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely just saw that episode for the first time this weekend!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE PSYCH.
    and single riding it up on my days off haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. single rider & psych for the win.

      we should be friends :)

      Delete