Saturday, June 16, 2012

I've Been Sitting, Waiting, Wishing... Actually, Mostly Just Wishing

May I please vent a little in this post? okay, thanks for your permission and understanding.

Wednesday - After shadowing Dr. Shannon, I helped pass out fliers for CampCo Day Camps and basically did nothing after that. Lame.

Thursday - I went to the Dentist that afternoon and found out I had a cavity. Even more lame! so I have to go back on Tuesday and get that filled...mehh I feel this song is slightly fitting.
If you didn't get why that song fits...listen to it again. Also, my family went out to eat to celebrate the beginning of summer and but unfortunately I had lost my appetite right before we left...therefore I only ate half of my De"lite"ful taco, but I did eat a lot of sweet potato fries! (fun fact #87 - I love sweet potato fries a wholeee lot!)

Friday - I basically spent the whole day wishing I was at the Grand Re-Opening of California Adventure, especially because it was the Grand Opening of CARSLAND! I even changed my facebook profile to this...
... in honor of the new CarsLand's opening to the public. I seriously have to go there before I go back to BYU. I also had New Hire Training Friday evening from 5pm -10pm. So I spent my Friday night filling out paperwork, reading staff manuals, going over rules, and playing jeopardy to quiz us on what we learned. A pretty lame Friday night if I do say so myself.

Saturday - Today I had staff training from 9am - 4:30pm. Woohoo! After that I went and babysat some super cute girls from 6pm - 10:30pm. I even taught them a couple girls camp songs and after they went to bed & I cleaned up, I was able to entertain the Disney dork in me thanks to the "Destination America" channel. I watched a Disney Parks Secrets show and a Behind the Scenes of Walt Disney World. Basically I am the COOLEST college kid ever because I have the most exciting weekends! Therefore, you should really get to know me. You won't regret it. Tonight I was also wishing I was at the One Direction concert in LA. That would have been bomb. I have friends that went, and let's just say that I am pretty dang jealous.

Hopefully once I start working I will be able to have a real schedule that allows me to work and have some fun in the same week! I just love schedules and I cannot wait until my summer is scheduled. No more of this "hmm what am I going to do today? wash the car? work on my doctrine & covenants class? clean my room again? help mom? work for/help dad? watch psych? etc..."  I have been doing that for almost 2 months now and it has gotten pretty old. not gonna lie. Basically I just WISH my days were more exciting and fun. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment