Saturday, June 23, 2012

Would Ya?

So basically I love Go Country 105 even more because they sent me tickets to go see Brave at the El Capitan Theater in Hollywood!

 It was a private showing at 6am so only people who won tickets could go! I went with my friends Kelsey and Ryan and we were part of one of the first audiences to see Brave! It whole experience was soo cool, except for the fact that we had to leave at 3:45am in order to get in line! They had free red wigs for everyone standing in line and willing to be interviewed! So Kelsey, Ryan, and I got red wigs and were interviewed twice before the movie and once after the movie!
 So look out for us cool cats on ABC 7 news sometime! haha We also happened to wait in line on the Hollywood Stars. which wasn't that big a deal for me, but I guess it would be to some people. Out of the ones I saw, the only ones I recognized were Tim Allen and Steven Speilberg. But any back to the Brave movie showing, they also had free Krispy Kreme Donuts and posters for everyone at the 6am show! Once we got into the theater they had a legit organist playing while we waited!
Only at a Disney owned theater would there be an organist treating you to disney songs while you wait haha at 6am they showed one commercial and then the curtain fell again. Then some singers, dancers, and characters came out and it basically was a mini musical thing before the movie started!

It was pretty awesome! And during the last song of the musical shenanigans the main character from Brave came out! It was a cool way to bring the character to life before the movie! The movie was pretty good but wayyy different than I thought it would be! And surprisingly the scottish accents didn't drive me crazy like I thought they would. Also, before the movie we were making fun of scottish accents and our motto was "would ya?" (said in a scottish accent) haha like the movies theme "if you had to chance to change your fate, would ya?" or "if you got free tickets to go to a movie and had to leave at 3:45 am, would ya?" haha The movie was surprisingly short for a pixar movie, but the surround sound was unbelievably awesome! Before we left we snagged some more pictures in the theater and across the street in the Hollywood Highland shopping center after this lady gave us free fans haha.

 

I was so tired by the time I got home and took an almost 2 hour nap before I left for my 7 hour work training! And then right after training I went babysitting. I didnt get home till a little after 11:30pm . Basically the longest day ever! haha Also, in my last post I mentioned my music video with Kathrine, still working on that because I had to download new a new movie editor program and convert all of the video files into a new format (which is still converting now and is taking foreverrr).  That's all I've got for now :) so peacee out

No comments:

Post a Comment