Saturday, June 2, 2012

L-L-LOVE

As you saw in my post the other day, He is We is one of my top 5 favorite bands, and basically I failed on going to my annual He is We Concert...
He is We Concert in San Diego - August 2011
We waited for an hour after the concert so we could meet He is We
and have them sign our phones, shirts, etc!

I've gone the past 2 years in a row and I wasn't able to make it to their concert tonight in Anaheim. So three years in a row didn't happen :(  Instead, I ended up going to Adult Stake Conference with my mom tonight. yay for growing up haha I miss my all freshman stake at BYU, especially when it comes to stake conference. I felt kind of out of place because a lot of the topics related to teaching and raising children. If you haven't figured it out yet, I am definitely not at that stage of my life yet haha I still feel like I am a kid! Anyway, since I am slightly mourning not being at the He is We concert, I decide to see if they had any new demos on their PureVolume website and I found this little gem!

I am definitely in love with this song..and it's titled L-L-Love, that's kind of ironic haha but anyway, I am stoked for their new album that will be coming out later this year. But for now, I am pretty sure this song will be on repeat for the rest of the night. If you aren't a He is We fan you should convert because they are pretty great and I love them.
That's all I've got for now, so peaceee out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment