Thursday, May 3, 2012

Checking Things Off

So today I was able to check another thing off my summer bucket list because I finished the Hunger Games series!
My favorite was definitely the 2nd one, Catching Fire, but I didn't really like the 3rd one. I just don't think it was that good of a book. But I really wanna go back and read the first one again because I feel like I have forgotten so much that happened in it! And then once I read it again I want to go see the movie again so I can compare the two! Today, I also checked stuff off my mom's grocery list because I went grocery shopping for her haha At school I would just walk to the creamery and carry my groceries home so it was way different to use a shopping cart and loading the groceries into the car. It kind made me feel more grown up/ mommy-ish haha Those were the only exciting parts of my day - leaving the house to go grocery shopping for my mom and finishing Catching Fire. I guess my life is pretty lame, especially since I am just waiting to hear back from jobs that I have applied to / waiting for the appropriate time to call back the companies. Anyway that's about it, so peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment