Monday, May 28, 2012

Top Fives

This past weekend I found one of my favorite movies at Target for $5 dollars and it kind of made my night!
Yepp.. 17 Again! It is one of my top 5 favorite movies and I wanted my own copy of it to take up to school in the fall so I bought it. I seriously love Target, especially when they have movies I love for 5 dollars! haha Since 17 Again is one of my top 5 favorites movies I thought I would list off some of my top fives just for kicks since I have nothing else to post about =)

Top 5 Favorite Movies:
1- Tangled

2- She's the Man

3- The Proposal

4 - 17 Again

5 - The Princess and the Frog


Top 5 Country Songs (At the Moment!):
1- Why You Wanna by Jana Kramer
2 - Springsteen by Eric Church
3- Time is Love by Josh Turner
4- Goodnight by Gloriana
5 - Over by Blake Shelton


My Top 5 Rides at Disneyland/California Adventure:
1- Toy Story Midway Mania
2- Space Mountain
3- California Screamin
4- Thunder Mountain
5 - Tower of Terror


5 Places I Want to Visit One Day:
1 - London, England

2- Hawaii

3 - Paris, France

4 - Rome, Italy

5 - Spain


Top 5 Radio Stations
1 - 102.7 KIIS FM
2 - Go Country 105
3-  104.3 My FM
4 - 97.1 The New AMP Radio
5 - 95.1 KFrog Country Hits


My 5 Favorite Stores:
1- Nordstrom Rack
2- Tilly's
3 - DownEast Basics
4 - Target
5 - American Eagle



My 5 Favorite Skate & Surf Brands:
1- Roxy


2- Vans

3 - O'Neill

4- Volcom

5- Hurley

5 Music Artists I Couldn't Live Without (aka my 5 favorite artists):
1 - Jack Johnson

2- He is We

3 - Keith Urban

4- Taylor Swift

5 - Jack's Mannequin / Something Corporate


Top 5 TV Shows (even though I barely watch TV):
1- Saved By the Bell

2- The Middle
3 - Hart of Dixie
4 - Bones

5- Psych


No comments:

Post a Comment