Saturday, April 14, 2012

Buses and The Biebster

So yesterday I ended my post with one of my song obsessions, but I just have to post my other song obsession because it's so great.....


yepp I am totally in love with the biebster's new song and I listen to it like 25 times a day. Shout out to Christian and Hunter who got me addicted to the song. Almost every time I have stopped by their apartment this past week or so it's been playing...and now I am addicted to it. And I kinda like how he says swaggy and buzz lightyear in it...makes me laugh, smile, and giggle haha Also, I rode a public bus for the first time today, well almost the first time. I rode the bus in Hong Kong with my family when I was 10 but that doesn't really count haha Celia and I hit up the nail salon, DownEast Basics Outlet, and Roxy/Quicksilver Outlet. It was so exciting to ride the bus haha but I probably would prefer just driving my own car. However, the bus works great when I am a car-free college student. In addition to riding the bus and pampering myself, I also took some finals...Microbiology and Book of Mormon. 2 down, 3 to go! I am almost half way through! Woohoo! In one week I will be home and unpacking! So exciting, yet bitter sweet! Oh, and lastly...I hate this weather...rain rain go away. come again another day...when I am no longer in Provo haha  peacee out!

No comments:

Post a Comment