Monday, April 9, 2012

Finals? Bring it on!

With finals coming up it's definitely safe to say that I am kinda stressed! I still have one more exam this week before I can really start focusing on finals...thanks a lot Chemistry! I have some goals for this next week in a half to keep myself on track! I promised myself that I would pray and read my scriptures every morning before I start studying. That way I will start my day off right! Also, I am going to keep my no sweets thing going! I am actually at 3 weeks today and it feels great to have made it this long! I have made it 4 times longer than I did during No Sugar November.. ya that only last about 5 days haha Also I am going to try and stay somewhat physically fit during finals week! Meaning I will go to the gym at least twice this week and twice next week! If I can balance nutrition, physical exercise, spiritual wellness, and studying I am hoping to have a productive finals week! Starting Thursday I am not going to even worry about packing! That is going to have to stay off my mind until I finish my last final! I just have to keep calm and focused! If all else fails, I just have to remember that once I get through finals its SUMMER!

Keep Calm, It's Almost Summer! Yep..That is definitely gonna help me get through finals week! Good luck to all of you taking finals and we got this!  It's time to conquer finals and bring on the summertime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment