Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Coolest Bike Rack Ever!

This is gonna be a short post because nothing really exciting happened today, just another day of being a taxi driver for the sibs and being on the hunt for a job! But I ran up to Long Beach with my Dad this morning so he could ride in the carpool land and at the harbor there was the COOLEST bike rack I have ever seen!
Ya, it's basically legit. haha I thought it was the coolest thing ever! If you want to see it in person just go to Pier Point/ behind the Long Beach Aquarium and you will find it! haha That was pretty much the most exciting part of my day. kinda lame, I know haha  I also ran an errand for my Dad down in Dana Point and it totally made me miss going there every Monday to intern at the Ocean Institute! I just love beach towns so much and PCH is just such a great highway to drive on haha I hope to go visit OI sometime and say hi to all of the people I worked with and maybe explore the tide pools behind it a little! Tomorrow will be way more exciting though! Why will it be more exciting?? Because I start shadowing my pediatrician!! I am totally stoked for that! The office I will be shadowing at is in San Clemente so I get to hit up another beach city tomorrow! Woohoo!! well that's it! peacee out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment