Sunday, April 15, 2012

Movies, Pancakes, and a Pretty Lengthy Day at Church.

So last night I went and saw the Vow at the dollar theater with whole bunch of people from Maeser and Gates Hall. I realized it was the third weekend in a row that I saw a movie at the dollar theater! haha I rocked my new black beanie thanks to my "beanie stylist" Hunter! I cannot put beanies on for my life so he always has to put it on for me haha but we had some difficulties putting it on at first...


Christian called me a hopeless hobo...no big deal haha Luckily we got it fixed and thanks to 2 wonderful bobby pins I got it to stay in place. After the movie we hit up Denny's and I finally got the pancakes I have been craving every night for the past month! haha They tasted soo good, especially since I had been wanting Denny's pancakes for so long! It was a pretty great Saturday night and a nice way to get my mind off of finals!

Today was the last day of church with the good ol' 51st ward..it was definitely bitter sweet and 4 hours long! Since we have sacrament meeting last, it was no big deal if we went over haha so our sacrament meeting was 2 hours and 15 minutes. I definitely feel accomplished making it through, but it was a really good meeting so it wasn't awful to sit that long. Except my stomach did start growling so I had to whip out my snacks to keep it quiet! My roomies and I all came prepared because we knew the meeting would go over!  Overall though, it was a great last Sunday with my awesome ward! I am sad to be leaving it, and I can't believe next Sunday I will have to go to a non-freshman singles ward....not cool. At least I have some friends to go with that will help make the singles ward at home bearable and hopefully enjoyable! so ya that's about it.... peace out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment