Saturday, April 21, 2012

Shooting Stars and Saying Goodbye

So this week I had to say goodbye to BYU and all my friends! It was definitely sad to say goodbye to everyone! Especially all the boys who will be leaving on missions for 2 years! But I know they will do great! I said goodbye to friend Sam with some good ol' food at the cougar eat!

I am definitely gonna miss this kid! I wish we could have had chem 106 together because we had some great times in chem 105.  Thursday night was my last night in Utah, so I had to do something epic with Christian and Hunter since it was the last night all 3 of us would get to hang out for like 2 and 1/2 years!In order for us to do something epic I had to plan it haha so first, we ended up going to the Mt. Timp Trail head and just stargazing! It was so scary getting out of the car because there was no one else up there and it was so dark! I was super scared! But once I got out of the car and looked at the sky I was so amazed at how pretty it was my fear was kind of covered by the beauty of the night sky! And the snow capped mountains just made it even better and contrasted with the sky! We saw Mars and I saw 3 shooting stars! It was soo cool! The second shooting star was big and was way awesome! It kinda looked like this...

It was by far the coolest shooting star I have ever seen! Mind that I haven't seen many shooting stars, but still! After being out there for about 40 minutes we heard a weird nose come from the woods behind us and quickly got back in the car. After being in the car for about 5 mins we heard a weird sound/ something vibrated the car and that was our sign to leave haha  We followed our stargazing adventure with a trip to IHOP. I also whipped out my black beanie and Hunter and I were twins haha

I wanted a picture on my camera of our matching beanies but my camera died! So I opened the battery case to switch the batteries around and try to get more power, but one of the batteries came out to fast and landed right into my water!
It was soo funny! haha I had only taken 2 sips from my water too, but obviously I didn't want to drink any water out of that glass haha Christian got the batter out of it for me and then asked for a new glass of water for me because I couldn't ask with out laughing or feeling embarrassed haha. Eventually we got our pancakes! Christian and I both got double blueberry pancakes!
 
Christian was kinda mad because I dumped all my whipped cream on his pancakes and then they weren't pretty anymore haha Hunter got the cinnastack pancakes...
...and they were super delicious! Basically tasted like a cinnamon roll!  It was a great night at IHOP! The next morning they came out and said goodbye to me before I hit the road for California! Totally forgot to get a group pic at IHOP so we got a group pic that morning.
Considering that I was crying and that Hunter and Christian had woken up right before coming out, this is a pretty good picture! haha I am going to miss hanging with these guys! I just wish we had hung out more during semester! Too bad we can't change the past, we can only make the best of today and the future! anyway that's it! peacee :)



No comments:

Post a Comment